About MarS a.s.
The company MarS a.s. was established in 1992. The production is situated at the three own production plants. Its originally purely development-oriented character changed within the first two years of the company’s existence into a serial production enterprise with a strong emphasis on the development of new products.
• The ongoing improvement of the utility value of our products
• Services for our customers
• Quality production
M2 AADRead more
Tandem Rig MarS-TRead more
Tandem Rig MarS-T
Tandem rig MarS-T is designed for sport skydiving of skill tandem pilot with amateur passenger (free fall about 200 km/hour, common flying).
Reserve Canopy WPRead more
Reserve Canopy WPReserve parachutes WP are used together with all H/C produced in MarS. Seven-cells construction (WP 110, WP 130, WP 150, WP 175, WP 210, WP 260 a WP 370) makes it possible to fly safely after opening canopy and landing very soft. The canopies used the microline carrying lines – strength 745 lbs, steering lines – 1000 lbs.The nine-cell design (WP 260A) used the microline carrying lines – strength 1000 lbs, steering lines – 1000 lbs. Air Permeability of canopy fabric is 0-3 cmf.All canopies meet requirements in accordance with TSO C 23d Standard.
Main Conopy SONICRead more
Main Conopy SONIC
„Smooth and powerful, as you want“Sonic is for those who are looking for a slightly more aggressive piloting but are not interested in the demands of Raptor or XF15.
- nine cell semi-elliptical canopy of classical construction
- openings are soft and consistent with minimal tendency to turn to the side
- slightly cuted off the trailing edge for easier piloting and lower control force
- aggressive at higher loadings, but gentle when lightly loaded, wide speed range
- strongly held constant glide path
- maximum lift force for landing
Coloring Real-XRead more
The container and harness Real-X is used for sport skydiving. Real-X is mainly suitable for free falls, RW and swooping.